Home

Everyone said home sweet home, but I feel bitter, so where is the sugar gone away?
Family time they said, but I just feel like I'm in the someone's house. Everyone's like take their own business. Should I blame the parents who failed to build family chemistry and harmony?
Family holiday? Family hangout? Family time? Only at Idul Fitri and family gathering where we gather peacefully. I envy every childrem who can love their parents. I can't feel it. I think I just feel respect to them, as a child to parents. So where does the fault hide?
Rest is available when the rest of them is sleeping. My own time. My mood and feeling extremely unstable in my own room. Should I run and make my own new life?
June 2012, I lost my most beautiful "home" ever. I can do nothing, I have sacrificed anything but she's still a person who have feeling and right to deny. So where's my home?
Where I can find my place to lay down when I'm happy or sad
Where I can find my rest and someone who wipes my tears
Home? I wish in my future I can build my own home, better than now.
Ya, Allah, save me and my family. This isn't what supposed to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment